TERMS OF PUBLICATION:
We need to inform you about procedures we are enacting in respect to your manuscripts.
The editors of the journal "Scientific Papers of the Legislation Institute of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine" accept scientific articles on the subjects: regional economics, innovative development of the regional economy sectors, socio-economic development of the regional space, state regulation of the regional development, regional economic security management, regional and administrative management, problems of local self-government, self-sufficiency and renovation of territories.
The main requirements for the content: relevance, usefulness, novelty.
- The materials of intersectoral character and practical orientation, as well as articles of sectoral nature are published, if the experience described in them can be used in other fields.
- The abbreviations used in the article should be decoded.
- The editors reserve the right to change the title of the article.
- The authors of the articles are responsible for the content of the articles and the fact of their publication.
- The editors do not always share the point of view of the authors and are not responsible for the unreliability of the published information.
- The editors are not responsible to the authors and / or third parties and organizations for possible damages caused by the publication of the article.
- The editors have the right to remove an article that has already been published if it turns out that during the publication of the article there were violations of someone's rights or generally accepted norms of scientific ethics.
- Articles and other materials are not returned to the authors.
- Articles, executed without taking into account the rules established by the editors, are not allowed for publication.