TERMS OF PUBLICATION:
Plagiarism is a significant violation of truthfulness and involves stealing intellectual property or taking credit for other individuals' work. The responsibility for plagiarism lies ultimately with the writer/writers.
Our journal rejects any material that breaks legal requirements regarding plagiarism and copyright infringement.
Recommendations for avoiding plagiarism:
- Use quotation marks around words taken verbatim from a source
- Change no part of quotation within the context of the sentence
- Use single marks for a quotation within a quotation
- Use three dots (a space and three dots) for a part of the quotation omitted.
- Limit the use of direct quotes
Authors are responsible for obtaining copyright permission for reproducing illustrations, tables, figures taken from other authors and/or source.
«Scientific Papers of the Legislation Institute of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine» carries out inspection to detect instances of plagiarism, dublication and similar text in submitted manuscripts.