TERMS OF PUBLICATION:
Plagiarism is a significant violation of truthfulness and involves stealing intellectual property or taking credit for other individuals' work. The responsibility for plagiarism lies ultimately with the writer/writers.
«Scientific Papers of the Legislation Institute of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine» carries out inspection to detect instances of plagiarism, dublication and similar text in submitted manuscripts.
Recommendations for avoiding plagiarism:
- Use quotation marks around words taken verbatim from a source
- Change no part of quotation within the context of the sentence
- Use single marks for a quotation within a quotation
- Use three dots (a space and three dots) for a part of the quotation omitted.
- Limit the use of direct quotes
Authors are responsible for obtaining copyright permission for reproducing illustrations, tables, figures taken from other authors and/or source.