TERMS OF PUBLICATION:
Copyright and Licensing
«Scientific Papers of the Legislation Institute of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine» requires that submitted manuscripts are solely the author’s own work and not the work of others, unless explicit permission has been granted. This includes text, figures and tables.
All persons designated as authors should qualify for authorship. Each author should have participated sufficiently in the work to take public responsibility for it. Authorship credit should be based only on substantial contributions to: a) conception and design, or analysis and interpretation of data; b) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content; and on c) final approval of the version to be published.
It is the corresponding authors’ responsibility to seek permission from each author to publish the materials and to get consensus on the authorship before submission to «Scientific Papers of the Legislation Institute of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine».
The articles must be authentic and should not contain manipulated data or fraudulent information. This also applies to direct translation between different languages.
Articles should describe results as accurately as possible, and avoid using statements of opinions as facts. The manuscript should present the results in a direct way and avoid misleading the reader or causing misunderstandings. It is important to discuss the significance of the results; at the same time, it is crucial not to over-interpret the results. Excessive or biased interpretation will not contribute to scientific progress and will mislead readers.
Authors retain copyright without restriction and grant the journal right of first publication. All materials are published on conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY , that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
If the article is accepted for publication, the authors must conclude a License Agreement! The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the editorial board.
By this agreement the author certifies that the submitted material:
– does not infringe the copyright and intellectual property of other persons or organizations; contains all references to the copyrighted authors and/or the publication provided by the current legislation on copyright, as well as the information used in the article, the provisions and conclusions received by other authors or organizations.
– does not contain calls for violence, incitement to racist, ethnic, religious or other hostility, and its materials are not threatening, shameful, slanderous, vulgar, etc.
– was not published previously and not submitted for publication to other publications;
– does not contain materials and information that are not subject to publication in the open press in accordance with the current legislation.
The author passes the editorial board of the journal «Scientific Papers of the Legislation Institute of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine» rights to:
– first publication of this article in Ukrainian (English) and distribution of its printed and electronic version;
– processing and publication of author’s personal data, submitted to the editorial board.
In all cases, the availability of a bibliographic link to an article or hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official web-site of the journal is obligatory.