Introducing the new innovative HR management tools and practices in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Apparatus in the framework of the parliamentary reform implementation and public administration system modernization
The purpose of the article is to analyze the experiences of other countries in functioning the talent management system in the State bodies and developing the appropriate recommendations to Ukraine on this issue.
The scientific novelty is defined by the study of human resource management system as an integrative part of a large-scale public administration reform.
Conclusions. A large-scale public administration reform has been implemented in Ukraine. It requires the necessity of developing and implementing the new innovative tools and practices for all State bodies in the field of human resource management (in particular, talent management). In this regard, the study of international experience on talent management in the public and private sectors becomes very important.
It is explained that an effective leadership supports the talent development in all organizations based on clear understanding of the objectives of this process. At the same time, the process of the development of leadership skills requires valuable management of the competences and development of the competences’ standards and success models for the new leaders.
This article presents a deep analysis of the appropriate principles and practices of talent management, i.e.: compliance with the organization strategy, internal coherence, involvement of leadership, support, and development of the organizational (corporative) culture, balance of global and local goals, brand of the organization.
Talent management system is defined as a few tools used in the public bodies to attract and to develop their staff members’ capacities and resources. Despite of different approaches explored by the different countries, it is justified that the talent management system helps in modernizing the activity of all State bodies and improving the human resource management system.
Considering the above-mentioned, it is developed the complex recommendations for developing the talent management system in Ukraine as an integrative part for implementing wide-scope HRM Strategy in all State bodies.
2. Мищак І. М. Нормотворча діяльність ООН щодо забезпечення права людини на освіту та імплементація цих норм в Україні. Правничий часопис Донецького університету. 2013. № 2 (30). С. 164–171.
3. Drucker P. F. Practice of Management, Butterworth-Heinemann, 1999. 399 p.
4. Kuperus H., Rode A. Top Public Managers in Europe. Management and Working Conditions of the Senior Civil Servants in European Union Member State / European Institute of Public Administration. 2008. URL: http://www.eupan.eu/files/repository/Study_on_Senior_Civil_Service2.pdf (Дата звернення: 11.08.2021).
5. Public Management: An Introduction for Public Managers in Developing Countries and Emerging Economies. Leon van den Dool. 2003. June-August.
6. Nilsson C-H., Ford D. Introducing intellectual potential. Journal of Intellectual Capital. 2004. Vol. 5 (3). Р. 414–425.
7. Throop R. K., Castellucci M. B. Reaching Your Potential: Personal and Professional Development. Independence, KY : Cengage Learning, 2010. 392 p.
8. Toolkit on Modern and Effective Human Resources Management / Council of Europe. Strasbourg, 2009. 397 p. URL: https://wcd.coe.int (Дата звернення: 11.08.2021).
1. Verhovna Rada Ukrainy. (2015). Pro derjavnu slujbu : Zakon Ukrainy No 889-VIII. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/889-19 (Last accessed: 11.08.2021) [in Ukrainian].
2. Myshchak, I. M. (2013). Normotvorcha diialnist OON shchodo zabezpechennia prava liudyny na osvitu ta implementatsiia tsykh norm v Ukraini. Pravnychyi chasopys Donetskoho universytetu, 2 (30), 164–171 [in Ukrainian].
3. Drucker P. F. (1999). Practice of Management. Butterworth-Heinemann.
4. Kuperus, H., Rode, A. (2008). Top Public Managers in Europe. Management and Working Conditions of the Senior Civil Servants in European Union Member State / European Institute of Public Administration. URL: http://www.eupan.eu/files/repository/Study_on_Senior_Civil_Service2.pdf (Last accessed: 11.08.2021).
5. Public Management: An Introduction for Public Managers in Developing Countries and Emerging Economies. (2003). Leon van den Dool. June-August.
6. Nilsson, C-H., Ford, D. (2004). Introducing intellectual potential. Journal of Intellectual Capital, vol. 5 (3), 414–425.
7. Throop R. K., Castellucci M. B. (2010). Reaching Your Potential: Personal and Professional Development. Independence. KY : Cengage Learning.
8. Council of Europe. (2009). Toolkit on Modern and Effective Human Resources Management. Strasbourg. URL: https://wcd.coe.int (Last accessed: 11.08.2021).
Abstract views: 21 PDF Downloads: 14