Model of formation political and legal bases public administration in the field of water management of Ukraine
The purpose of the article is to substantiate the content and structure of the theoretical model of the formation of political and legal foundations of public management in the field of water management in Ukraine.
Scientific novelty. Problems related to the functioning of water management are the subject of research within the technical, economic, legal and other fields of science. Domestic scientists in the context of these branches of science are developing models of improving the functioning of water management. At the same time, the scientific and theoretical development of the model of formation of political and legal foundations of public management in the field of water management in Ukraine has not yet been implemented, which substantiates the scientific novelty of the conducted research. It is proved that the determining factor of the level of effectiveness of public water management is its political and legal basis. The modern system of public water management in Ukraine is represented by a set of interrelated elements that interact with one another to achieve a common goal by performing common tasks. The public water management system of Ukraine is divided into target and structural subsystems. The platform for implementing the effective functioning of public management in the water economy proposes a public polylogist, whose essence is the organized communication of all management elements (subjects) of public management in the water management, in the process of which the development of directions of public water policy is discussed, the existing forms of water management are discussed, suggestions for solving them.
Conclusions. The proposed model of formation of political and legal bases of public management in the field of water management of Ukraine reflects the general sequence of management actions in the directions and limits defined by the legislation, the purpose of which is the realization of the regulated rules of law of the directions of public water policies aimed at the implementation of public water policies, facing water management goals and objectives.
2. Рябець К. А. Інтегроване управління водними ресурсами за басейновим принципом в Україні: правові проблеми. Від громадянського суспільства – до правової держави : тези Х Міжнар. наук. Internet-конф. студ. та молод. вчених. Харків, 2014. С. 289–291.
3. Lyall C., Papaioannou T., Smith J. The Limits to Governance: The Challenge of Policymaking for the New Life Sciences. Farnham : Ashgate Publishing Limited, 2009. 284 р.
4. Вострікова Н. В. Системна модель механізму державного управління водними ресурсами. Інвестиції: практика та досвід. 2015. № 4. С. 143–148.
1. Meparishvili, Kh. N. (2019). Vprovadzhennia mekhanizmiv derzhavnoho upravlinnia vodnymy resursamy za pryntsypamy intehrovanoho upravlinnia. Naukovi zapysky Instytutu zakonodavstva Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy, 1, 118–128 [in Ukrainian].
2. Riabets, K. A. (2014). Intehrovane upravlinnia vodnymy resursamy za baseinovym pryntsypom v Ukraini: pravovi problemy. Vid hromadianskoho suspilstva – do pravovoi derzhavy: tezy Х Mizhnar. nauk. Internet-konf. stud. ta molod. vchenykh. KhNU imeni V. N. Karazina, 289–291. Kharkiv [in Ukrainian].
3. Lyall, C., Papaioannou, T. аnd Smith, J. (2009). The Limits to Governance: The Challenge of Policymaking for the New Life Sciences. Farnham: Ashgate Publishing Limited.
4. Vostrikova, N. V. (2015). Systemna model mekhanizmu derzhavnoho upravlinnia vodnymy resursamy. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid, 4, 143–148 [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 62 PDF Downloads: 36