The asymmetry of the resource configuration and its destructive impact on the capitalization of agribusiness
This article explores the theoretical and methodological approaches to determining the asymmetry of the resource configuration and its destructive impact on the capitalization of the agricultural business. The analysis of the current state of the configuration of assets of the entities of an agricultural business has been made. The set of measures for decontamination of the destructive influence of the resource asymmetry on the capitalization of agribusiness has been proposed in the following fields: the improvement of the organization of logistics; the shortening of the operating cycle through the intensification of production; the acceleration of the process of shipping the products and the execution of settlement documents, etc.
2. Deriy Z. V. The role of human potential in improving the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises of Chernihiv region / Z. V. Deriy, N. V. Zavgorodnyaya // Journal of Chernihiv State Technological University. Series: Economics. – 2014. – № 2. – P. 87–91.
3. Shcherbata M. Y. The management of current assets of milk business APV / M. Y. Shcherbata // Business Navigator. – 2014. – № 1. – P. 155–159.
4. Mityay О. V. The alternative sources of support and strengthening the economic security of enterprises of agri areas / O. V. Mityay, O. A. Hlystun // Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University. Series: «Economics». – Vol. 9–1. – Part 1. – 2014. – P. 57–60.
5. Demyanenko M. J. The theoretical and methodological aspects of the concept of financial and economic protection of enterprises in agriculture / M. J. Demyanenko, I. J. Hryshova // Ukraine – EU. Modern technology, business and law: collection of international scientific papers: in 2 parts. Part 1. Modern priorities of economics, management and social development. Environmental protection collection. – Chernihiv: CNUT, 2015. – P.107–110.
6. Shabatura T. S. The methodological principles of assessing the economic potential of the company / T. S. Shabatura // Bulletin of the Chernihiv National Technological University. – 2014. – № 2 (74). – P. 54–60.
7. Kryuchkovska T. O. The formation of accounting policies of the agricultural enterprises / T. A. Kryuchkovska // Agrosvit. – 2015. – № 20. – P. 78–80.
8. Gryshova I. Yu. The capitalization of the brand as a tool for maximizing the market value of the business / I. Y. Hryshova, T. S. Shabatura, A. B. Naumov // Polissya. Scientific bulletin. – 2016. – № 3 (6). – P. 168–175.
9. Gryshova I. Yu. The estimation of enterprise trade name competitiveness/ I. Gryshova, O. Mityay, S. Stoyanova-Koval // Polissya. Scientific bulletin. – 2016. – № 2 (6). – P. 85–91.
10. Gryshova I. Yu. Ukrainian labour migration in the Czech Republic / I. Yu. Gryshova, Wadim Strielkowski // Polissya. Scientific bulletin. – 2016. – № 4 (8). – P. 224–231.
Abstract views: 42 PDF Downloads: 146