Improving the mechanism of innovative development of agricultural producers in Ukraine
The article is devoted to the evaluation of the current state of functioning of livestock enterprises in Ukraine and to the substantiation of strategic directions of renovation development. It was identified that the instability of the socio-economic situation in Ukraine, the low level of concentration of the capital in the agrarian sector, the disparity in prices between agricultural products and the products of industry and its consequences have led to chronic problems in the field of livestock farming. The necessity of forming a strategy of renovation of production and economic activity of livestock enterprises based on the model of innovation development is substantiated. The necessity of creating new food technologies, which should maximally use plant and animal raw materials on the basis of membrane and extrusion technology, high frequency and vacuum currents, sublimation and other new methods, has been determined. It is noted that the development of innovative technologies is namely a specific way of transition from cost to resource-saving type of reproduction.
2. Gryshova I.Yu., Shestakovska T.L. The asymmetry of the resource configuration and its destructive impact on the capitalization of agribusiness. The Scientific Papers of the Legislation Institute of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 2017. № 2. P. 128–133.
3. The implementation of products by agricultural tnterprises in 2016. K. : DSSU. 2017. 120 p.
4. Mazurenko O.V. Ways to increase the efficiency of livestock production. Economy of agroindustrial complex. 2011. № 5. P. 41–46.
5. Naumov O.B. The strategic vectors of the state regulation of agro-industrial production: the tools and methods of consolidation of development resources. The Scientific Papers of the Legislation Institute of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 2017. № 4. P. 93–100.
6. Gryshova I.Yu., Strielkowski W. Ukrainian labour migration in the Czech Republic. Scientific bulletin of Polissia. 2016. № 4(8). P. 224–231.
7. Mitya O.V. The alternative sources of support and strengthening of economic safety of enterprises in the agro-food sector. Scientific Herald of Kherson State University. Series: «Economic Sciences». Issue 9-1. Part 1, 2014. P. 57–60.
8. Galitsky O.M., Nikoluk O.V. The methodology of institutionalization of the state regulation of the agrarian production. Agroworld 2017. № 13. P. 24–28.
9. Dyachenko O.P. Increasing the efficiency of using the material and technical base of agrarian enterprises through the provision of services. Agroworld 2014. № 15. P. 21–24.
10. Nikoluk O.V., Rusan VM, Livinsky A.I. The financial support of innovative development of priority branches of the agrarian production. Financial research. 2017. № 1 (2). P. 180–185.
11. Sabluk P.T. The innovative model of development of the agrarian sector of Ukraine's economy and the role of science in its formation. The problems of innovation and investment development. 2011. № 2. P. 200–208.
12. Shestakovska T., Markova I. The Features of Development of Agricultural Sector of Economy of Ukraine in The Conditions of Euro Integration. Journal of European economy. 2017. Vol. 16. № 4(63). P. 395–406.
13. Stoyanova-Koval S.S, Naumov O.B. The mechanism of the public-private partnership as a tool for stabilizing the investment process. The Scientific Papers of the Legislation Institute of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 2016. № 6. P. 98–105.
14. Gryshova I.Yu., Shestakovska T.L., Glushko O.V. The economic measurement of convergence of institutional impact on the sustainability of development. The Scientific Papers of the Legislation Institute of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 2017. № 4. Р.75–80.
15. Poprozman N.V. The formation of the strategy of the economic development of agro-industrial production. K. : NSC IAE, 2015. 300 p.
Abstract views: 114 PDF Downloads: 111